Coolberry™ Date and Oat Energy Bars
1) Pre-heat oven to 375°F
2) Combine chia seeds and 16 tbsp water in a mug, let sit ten minutes until gel forms.
3) Soak CoolberryTM in a bowl with boiling water to hydrate. Let soak 10 minutes then drain water.
4) Pit the dates and place them in saucepan with coconut oil. Allow dates and coconut oil to melt for about five minutes – until the dates are soft. Let cool 5 min.
5) Place dates and coconut oil into a blender with 1 1⁄4 c water and blend until a smooth paste forms.
6) Combine oats, sunflower seeds, raisins, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl and stir in the date & CoolberryTM mix. Once the chia gel has formed stir this into the mix as well.
7) Line a 6"x9" baking tray with baking paper, or grease with coconut oil. Pour granola bar mix into baking tray and spread evenly.
8) Place in oven for about 35 min., until top turns golden. Remove from oven, let cool for about 15 min. to set.
9) Cut into bars and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container at room temperature or refrigerate
- 4 cups - gluten-free oats
- 20 - medjool dates
- 1 1/4 cups - water
- 1 3/4 cups - CoolBerry™ or dried cherries or dried cranberries.(or any mixture of them)
- 2/3 cup - sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp - coconut oil
- 4 tbsp - chia seeds with 16 tbsp water
- 2 tsp - cinnamon
Find Bgreen Products
Bgreen Food Products are available for sale in your retail store! With a diverse line of gluten free pastas, flours, Extraordinary Black Rice, and our exciting Coolberry line, Bgreen has something for every type of retailer. Including natural, conventional, and specialty stores. Bgreen Food is setting the bar for gluten-free products and your customers will thank you. Don't offer just any gluten-free products – choose Bgreen.
Bgreen Food's products are completely free of wheat and gluten, non-GMO, no preservatives, and are suitable for all customers, especially those with specific food sensitivities.Find Us